Monday, May 24, 2010

I FELL IN LOVE WITH SOME ONE ELSE(short story poem)two thumbs up

I fell in love with someone else
But it seems distraught and bizarre
Come on let me do tell
All about this game of life dealt me like cards
Because
Even though you look like him
Even sound like him
Walk like him
You are not him
I know it was not you honey boo
And then again
It’s challenging my brain
This must be a spiritual thang
See
The person I met
Was sweet as a gentleman could be
That could not have been you
Because you say opening my doors is worldly
I simply believe it is generosity
It’s one of the ways a King would treat a Queen
A sign of protection
A definite signature of God’s reflection
I am convinced somebody had to posses him
In order for to pass up this favor of God blessing
But that can not possibly be you
That I fell in love with
See
He
The young man I fell in love with…
Had extended love in his heart
According the word
The fruits were so ewh la la
A compliment of my beauty that surpassed my flesh
Showing off and representing me
With honor and respect
But what the heck?
Are you hiding my honey in that body I call a shell
Holding my once loved all to yourself
Who are you?
Some wicked Jezebel
I heard about you
I got bailed
You formerly had a chain around my neck
And my eyes were slightly veiled
You had my soul yanking
as I tried
Consistently to break out of that jail
Snuck into my adored acquaintance pride
And you are dragging him to hell
Or so you thought…
And oh…so I pray
But I did not fall in love with you
But you tried to take my life away
You were banking that I would choose a man over God
Yes, That is quit odd
But I saw through that façade
That test was even hard
This is crazy!
I want my baby back, baby back, baby back!
But since accusing the brethren is a hobby of his
My windows of reality is not seeing that clear
But I have a hope in an individual day
That he would fast and pray and brake!
From you
You are so evil and cruel
And he is a confident fool
Perplexed by you
I know it’s great to defend my faith
-Selah-
But is the best
To have a relationship with God
The Creator Savior himself YAH
That’s how I got loosed from your plot
I did fall in love though
With him that you toss
Back and forth in doctrines torn apart
I look forward to him piecing together the right parts
Because right now his off and on the chart
But I did fall in love
With that part of him that is now defeated in religion
I pray the Lord forgive him
I did,
It made my life easier
Even my fear
That he would be cast into outer darkness
Disappeared
I know now he is accountable for his own mistakes
I am sure repentance is his daily thing
Because of your strong holds
You Immoral spirit!
Got him living in vain.
Totally ashamed of true loves way
But what do I know?
I know
He is not the same
His hearts no pure anymore
His approach is hard core
His eyes say war!
And when I met him
I seen innocence ofcoarse
But now
Wow!
I am waaaaayyyy out of town
I think that place VA
Has suppression being allowed
I thought he and I be married by now
But he is engage to another young gale
We’ll
I just know this
He was a high risk
And I discerned this from the primary night we 1st kissed
I just wish it did not end up like this
But a queen and a prince
Is not a good mix
I fell love with someone else
And I really miss him
I have an unconscious plan to go get him
But when you don’t know you are a slave or a victim
You don’t know that you need freedom
From the deadly daily imposed venom
Like an animal with rabies growing in’m
I can’t defend or avenge them
Only a miracle can heal and restore
Make him whole from the core
But his devotion don’t consider that no more
He on one occasion claimed we have 2 different Lords
ok now
I am deciding to be his friend no matter what
Maybe he will distinguish accurate love
And I’ll forget about what we had once
Because it has not shown up
I just want to make sure
He is alive
God forbid if he died
But then again
Maybe that’s the deal sin…
To crown his intellectualism
That you’ll give him a rise
A victorious psychological high
But I
Had enough of your fabricational lies
I just anticipate that he’d realize
I fell in love with some one else
And he is locked up in that cell
I hope that his born again spirit rebels
So he can over come by his testimony
And Jesus’ blood all lives to tell
Because I really loved….
And I fell
In love with that someone else

No comments:

Post a Comment