Monday, May 24, 2010

WHO IS NEXT?(SHORT STORY OF HOPE)

Let me talk to you for a minute…
SO I am chilling right?
My step mom comes up to me and says….
I had a dream about you …
And it was you sitting on the couch smiling…
While you dad was playing with your baby on the floor…and
They were laughing having a good time…
And I could see the joy and peace in your eyes
And I am like…whatever lady…that has to be at least
3 to 5 years from now…
So that was scenario 1
A week later…
With no idea about what was said prior to me…
Here comes my dad…
Conversing
I had a dream about you…
Like it was a top secret…whispering and stuff
He seemed uncomfortable about what he was about to tell me
Yet he seem curious and suspicious
And I was like…ok…
What was it about dad?
He said,
You were doing something…
You are not supposing to be doing…
UNTIL YOU GET MARRIED!
Yelling like I did it or something
Pops tripping
And then He said…who are you dating now?
I said dad,
I am not even speaking to any man
They (past men in relationships)
Wasted too much of my time, life and money
Body, mind, emotions and I can not be a dummy…
I can not do that any more…no right now at least…
I will not talk to a man
For any reason at except
to buy my product
From my business www.misstibbs.organogold.c
om
And or to make business partners…
I quit relationships!
I left VA to leave the memories of my past relationships
To get myself together...again
So far men have only slowed me down
And I do not plan to get with no one
Until I am totally financially stable
And emotionally healed
From all the pain my last fiancé caused me
…with pain in my voice like
I needed a moment of silence
Trying to keep from crying….
I was so deceived
My dad said ok, just checking…
That was the 2nd scenario
SO BOOM!
Low and behold!
Just today,
I am sitting in Sunday school
A class before Church Service
And my lil Cousin who I am proud of
Because he just graduated from High School…
LOVE IT!
Came up to me…then sat down beside me
And gave me some
Fresh squeezed mango juice my aunt…his momma made
And some Cheese Its
WE kicking the Willie bow bow (joking and talking)
And He said I see you one and half year from now
A little bigger
Because you are going to be pregnant
And I AM APPAULED!
I am like,
I do not know how!
I am not giving up any more free booty
And I am not a rent-a-hoe…
Immaculate Conception!
LOL!
We were tripping…disrupting class
He said well,
I have this gift and I seen it
And you will too live it…
SO now I am like….
Thinking real hard and deep…
Writing poetry…as I am pondering
I really am not ready for this…
I stay busy on purpose in ministry and my business
I have been diss-ing men EVERY SINGLE DAY!
I have been the meanest I can be
Weather they were fine, rich, handsome,
Kids or no kids, car or no car…own house, own apartment
Live with parents,
Runs a business and or has a great job with benefits,
Packing (WELL HUNG)
Saved and unsaved…
I have even recently
told them straight up,
I JUST DON’T WANT YOU…
WITH THE WORST ATTITUDE Possible
I don’t intend to yell, but...
It comes out like that
Having flash backs of the last bull crap…
I decided to write this to ask for prayer…
To help my fate, faith and hope increase
I want to really be free from all this disappointments
That lingers in my reality
I really don’t want to miss my blessing
I took a step to forgive those in my past
And give mercy
Making them FB friends again
But as far my future...
I move in it
With severe caution (YELLOW TAPE)
SO I can hear God clear with nobody telling me…
(RELIGIOUS FOLK)
It is him
That’s your husband,
Marry him because you compliment each other,
You will both make the influential power couple
And yaw looked good together too…
Or you got marry him because you are both saved
And order to remain going to church here…
Even if you are not sleeping together
in the same bed…
You are shacking up…
They said
Even if you are not having sex…
You both will go to Hell
Because you are living in sin
OH…never again
After being scared into a marriage
Divorced soon followed
Because of neglect and abuse
Or the following man
Ask to marry me 5 times yaw!
5 times I always emphasize
And then got religious and left me
Judge me for my weaknesses
That he was suppose to protect me from…
Since he wanted to be my husband
Still I forgive him…
Still I love him…
But I know it has been way past over
In this case
Just pray for me yaw…
For real….
Like right now this…
For me to receive my true man of God
My deliberate husband
Then I can be like…
Never the less
Not my will
But you will be done Heavenly Father
In Jesus name
We pray and agree Amen..
Now
With that being said…
All I got to say is…
WHO IS NEXT!






No comments:

Post a Comment