Monday, May 24, 2010

Do you need sex? (short story poem)

Imma get’er done!!!!!
That’s what he says to himself
All he conceits about is his extensive sex
Because it is his most tremendous
Skills of magnificence
Every woman dreams to be pleased by handiness
Extreme nastiness naughtiness
Strategic and method of classiness
Vast in imaginations
Wew!
I could not handle it
But I feel bad about his arrogance
Because I see a potential in Royalty
Covering my holy temple with sovereignty
But he is so fine
He thinks his exquisiteness blinds me
Yet he can’t find THE
True value of this queen
I will swear to celibacy!
Just to prove there is more to me
Like a friend indeed
I’ll cook
I’ll clean
I’ll dress real mean
So every head will turn when we
Are walking together down the street
I’ll follow his lead
I’ll nurse his bruise that bleeds
I’ll massage his entire superior body
I’ll dance
I’ll sing
I’ll buy him bling
I’ll give’m money
I’ll introduce him the love
Exuding out of my being
From the creator that lives in me
I’ll pray for his needs
Secure him that
he’ll always have me
But here goes the But
Like But what?
He’ll take me for granted
Forget I was a legend
Then suddenly he’ll vanish
And Oh he so Manish
He Want a booty call
And a meal
That’s ALL?
So why did I give him my consecrated sugar walls?
I never complained
But when it was over
I protest every day
How could he treat me
The empress this way?
I was not his wifey
But I thought that I might be
Or I never would have gave him
The paramount of me
What an epiphany?
Self guilt was really gripping me
But now it all over
I see it
the entire view differently
Now I am tremendously picky
And a conversation cost any
Man to speak to me
Don’t even touch!
And I’ll charge for a stare
To much pressure
And I’ll scream!!!
GET OUT OF HERE!
You can call me stuck up
And Say I’m all about self
Every test that was unsuccessful
I will pass and excel
Because I am not going to Hell
You want to know what’s wrong you say?
Well call my ex-fiancé
Better yet
Ask my ex-husband why I act this way
And by the way
To the left!!! Like Beyance say
I’m waiting for some who appreciates
An upgrade
And now that you know
I got my legs closed
Because I can handle
The emotional pain like a hoe
I may seem cold
But we as cool as a fan in the North pole
And no means no!
For all of those rapist
That I let go
And I never ever told
So embarrassed to have actually slept with a criminal
Sick in the subliminal
I pitied the fact that an individual
Only wanted some one to love them in residuals
Hoping your disrespect wasn’t intentional
But the more I took your faults on myself
For where a man failed
Words can not express my deep intellectual hell
And now that I am free
I guard my heart more than anything
The Bible helped me renew my mind eventually
But the Holy Ghost led me into all truth
Far Away from religion that was tricking me
A spiritual lobotomy
I answered because God was calling me
But like Paul
I thank God I pray in tongues more than you all
Now where I
some time ago stalled
I go so hard
You can see determination in my eyes
To redeem the evils days and times
And since I am a reproducer of human kind
I’m waiting for my husband for which I was designed
So you can keep your penis
And all of your cleverness
And all of your money clips
Cause you can’t have this honey dip
And all the men in my past
Know I got the bombasts click
I moved like a rollercoaster shifts
Graded A terrific!
I am definitely quit gifted
I Taste like marvelous
Because God made me excellent
Now here is the end this
I hope you enjoyed it…lol
I don’t need your miscellaneous penis

No comments:

Post a Comment