Saturday, December 1, 2012

,"BEAT'N EM IN THE HEAD WITH SCRIPTURE"


They say I’m Beating in the head with scripture
But every time I walk out my door I see sluts and hors
From dawn to the night
Crack heads galore
And then I see the deaf dumb and blind
And the rich and the poor who can’t get enough
Always asking for more
Are you serious?
Weed heads&alcholics&gamblers are living very close
What about the radio,social networks picture post and videos?
Continuous down play of women with less&less clothes
But they adding more blows
Like drug dealers, rapist
Murders and killers
Missing men, women and children
Thugs Pimps and villains all on CNN and
Not only nationally
Its crazy world wide
Felt a shift in the spirit
That these are the end of times
The test of times
And on top of that I’m in my prime
My favorite shows to what is when they get caught for doing crimes
And the TV production about the snapping wives
Just to get money for their lives
Or retaliating for their messed up husbands alibis
But you say why I drop a scripture in your group on FACEBOOK
Why I always post the Word of God…
I’m hoping you take a look
Because These time are really hard

Thats why I beating’n them in the head
Beating’m them in the head with scripture
I’m Beat’n them in the head
Beat’n em in the head with scripture
They say I’m beating them in the head
Beat’m them in the head with scripture

Well, okay…So Ease back but
I can’t it’s to dangerous
Aids, STD’s and any outrageous disease
It taking over the black communities
And on top of that
Angry poets are inspiring me
To explain why I maintain my Holy Life
I choose Jesus Christ
Whom choose me in the beginning of time
I know you all can’t go
But we came for lost
And even if we gotta loose our lives
It all worth the cost
And love is why I do it in the positive
Correction don’t feel nice
But it’s better to help you with
The next step is
You get born again
Get out of sin and reconcile to HIM
The Heavenly Father
So you won’t up in the eternal lake of fire
With the false prophets, hell and a list of liars
With priors
I’m praying you become one with us
Not in money
But in God we trust
But right now it’s ridiculous
I feel the need to upper cut
You with these scriptures that bring health
To your life and to your flesh and your bone
I guess you thought I would back out
Sorry but your wrong
Yes do take this personal
If the pain is really hurting you
You can always delete me on this
Network that is sociable
Now that you know why I beat you the head with scriptures
Believe and receive the truth so you can be delivered
From the hands of Satan
That has you living in anger and confusions
Because right now I can judge where I’ve been before
Once was foolish and couldn’t cool it

Thats why I beating’n them in the head
Beating’m them in the head with scripture
I’m Beat’n them in the head
Beat’n em in the head with scripture
They say I’m beating them in the head
Beat’m them in the head with scripture

No comments:

Post a Comment