Saturday, December 1, 2012

I LOVE YOU POEM


DO IT
DEW IT!!!
say... I....
SAY IT!....
say ...I Lu..lu...LU
SAY it like this...I love you...
I LOVE YOU!
I mean...I REALLY LOVE YOU
I HAVE known for a while...
You can see it in my smile...
I LOVE U
You see it...don't you
You see it in my eyes....
Oh my...my...my
I...Love..YOU
ANd the best thing about loving you...Loving you
No...really loving you...makes me so happy...
to love you...
Its easier every day...Its wonderful every second...
I can't shake it on the bad days neither...
I got a loving feeling and i just want to share it with you...
What can I do...Love wants to give to you everything I possibly can think of...
this Love...
Wow!
This Love!!!
This love...I have for you..
It ALL!!! YOURS!!!
I want to know...Do you love me too..
I might already know...
You do things to show me so....
But its just nice to hear...
rather you are close or near....
I love fits our atmospheres
ITS SO VERY CLEAR...
so come here...
I have some thing to to to...
tell you....
I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment