Saturday, December 1, 2012

Access Denied(I only Trust God)

Now I know that they did not try this again!
Did they just try to get me to trust another human being over God?
Oh they started off being my friends.
Then they try to make me a slaves but I felt the fraud
I felt my joy leave my heart
I saw my bank acoount go down from where it did start
I seen them trying to change my uniqueness
and to twist it because of their weakness
Oh but NOT AGAIN!
I'm not that one and I don't commune with sin
I don't even bend
What you think you see is in the oblivion
Meaning
What you saw was in the past
Loose your details like a computer crash
Last time I checked
I follow The Holy Spirit
He leads
SO why you trying to find old things about me
I was delivered because Jesus delivered me
Everyone has a diffeent perspective
But some people are just selective
judgement is okay
but only when decerment is the claim.
I just let go and got over the pain
I forgive and I forgave
Move out of my way
Or I will move through and around you okay
It is not my time to be crucified
I do not not need another delay
nor another lie
that can hide and sink me down
before my end time
I can not believe you thought
I could trust you
more than my God
I did that before
Lie, Lie, Lie
Example
You are shacking up
You are going to hell
If you dont marry this man you live with
we will councel you both
and you will be okay
NOT! Broke my trust and my heart
damaged my credit
and my body
Oh and again?
Example
I'm the man of God and this is your husband
You are both suppose to be married
NOT!
Broke my pockets and my heart
abandonded my relationship and became partial with God
More examples
2 men and 2 different senarios
Said they would help me promote
stole my cars, my clothes, and tried to destroy my soul
I almost let music go!
All of them have the same thing in common...
They words and actions did not match
They said,' Trust Me
Give Me a chance'
and then suddenly the hatch was in my back
THAT WAS A RAT!
The last one said
"I'm not like them, and he was worse then all of them.
And you want me to trust WHO?
You?
You want to handle my money,
determine when and where I should go
ARE YOU SERIOUS?
You want to yell at me and tell me
that I have to listen to you
forget about myself and my plans and
Ignore my relationship and coversation between God and I?
Oh, but I did that to many times
Your Death Spirit can Just DIE!
Manipulation Demon Die!
Controling Spirit DIE!
From where ever you were assigned
Satan Get Behind
Dwell in dry places
Because you can't have My Life
Well this time
Your access has been denied
You might not be the same person
but the fruits look just alike
It can't and won't go down!
I'm passing this test right now!
Seriously
Your assignment is canceled
I am free
Stop trying to take my salvation from me
I am born again
I am an Ambassodor for God's Kingdom in the Earth
And this time I'm not letting go
So Flesh, Death, Lies, Deceit, Control freaks
You miss out on the old me
Hi I am the new beginning
I will follow only if God says
And only one Pastor
Speaks to my heart
and about the visions God gave to me from abroad
I repent for letting you Crafty One slitely deter me
but you only got a little bit of my time and money
But now you I must ignore and bypast you
I love the people
But the assignments of the sequals
poisoness and leathal
I really dont need you
You are left behind
Your Access to Me and all the these things added unto me
HAS BEEN DENIED!

No comments:

Post a Comment