Saturday, December 1, 2012

I Finally Forgave

Wow! 
This snow cone is good!
The red, white&the blue is cool, in the hood...
This day is different.
Cases all closed & thrown out by all the defendant 
against the offendants.
Everybody is set free
from their accusations
from me
All I can do
is see the Future joy
that this moment brings
I smile more beautifully 
than ever before
I shine my light
for the glory of My Lord
Somebody said,
"do you remember what happen and what they did to you?"
I said ofcoarse I do.
But my emotions do not rule
nor does my feelings judge the final out come of what is due.
All I have control or even have a choice over
is to choose life or death shoulder
peace or no rest 
I told her...
freedom and forgiveness
or unforgiveness and bondage
Claim my healing or continue to vomit
It has almost been 2 years of darkeness 
and pain
questions of why, crying,and things not explained.
I decided to let it all go today
because happiness looks better on my face. 
Kindness sounds better than bitterness on my voice
men of God look better than religious boys
Jesus is talking clearer than ever before
because I finally open up the door
He stood and knocked until I let him back in
I do not desire to leave and forsake him again
Holiness is my call
Love is over all
Finally I see how
he died for us all
with out any complaints of what was done to him
the mission was greater than sin
He showed me my assignment is beyond my experiences of getting it done
Finally
I won
And my enemies I bless and pray for
not looking for their reward
but only waiting on
the satisfaction of My Lord
Now the sky is brighter
the rain is purer
days are longer
and nights are
shorter
time seems endless
like there is always enough
just to finally forgive those who hate me
yet them I love
I finally Forgive
So now abundantly
In Christ Jesus I live

No comments:

Post a Comment