Saturday, December 1, 2012

Living to Tell


I pray that I have more than absolutely enough
Because with out an abundance
Life is, if truth be told simply rough
I contemplate my future to be more loaded than a city bus
Going every where with many thoughts like many craniums
Swimming around my medulla
It all starts with orders of the things I need
Quickly and those objects for longevity
The times and places that are earthy and heavenly
The people who are connected to my Devine Assignments
It’s more than my superb talents
And my exceptional gifts now
It’s a sense of balance
It’s a significance of global destiny
Ok 1st I require a strategy of a massive residual income
Then a means of convenient and extended travel
Like a dependable vehicle of my own
Ready to hit the multiple roads
And manifold high ways
Got to get Money in order to brand my stage name
And purchase my identity paraphernalia to decorate displays
Take photos, make posters, and fliers for world wide demonstrates
Publish my books with my affiliates
As I fast and pray
God draws closer to me
The Holy Spirit teaches me all things
As I become more like he created me spiritually
I align with the god like mentality
Then I need a place of my own because I’m grown
Feeling like I’m born again and I got it going on
Plus there is no place like home
After a few days on a missionary roam
It’s a Must I keep my phone bill paid yes
So every body can contact my uniqueness
That’s where I am in my wholeness
I love my singleness
To the point I went pass fearless
Like if marriage and children happens it happens
And if it don’t
I’ll get pass it
I’ll feel like there is a part missing
But the way this world is relentlessly
I can almost count it a blessing
And as sad as that is crucially
That is the reason why see
It’s best and very urgent for me to get out in this demeanor
Economic, Entertainment and Education Arenas
And conquer it like a champion drunk off Holy Aquafina
Representing like a true believer
It may seem like I’m behind
But I’m right on Time
With God in sequence and rhyme
Facing Human Kind
I went past fail
To an excellent blazing trail
Through fires hotter than hell
Here I am living to tell
Here I am living to tell
Here I am living to tell


No comments:

Post a Comment