Saturday, December 1, 2012

So if you just got to have me in your life


The stars say it is love but
A love that was not meant to be
Because this relationship was filled
With hypocrisy
He blamed me
And I blamed him
He judged me
And I judge him
But I let go
It was so very hard though
And he been gone
When the accusation of the brethren
Turned him on
But facing someone who seemed
Once just like yourself
Like the old you facing the new you
It’s bound to be hell
But here we go again
He wants to be my face book friend
I’m not sure why
I don’t have any more tears to cry
Over him
Let’s see maybe it’s a video
Or a note
Or maybe something he forgot to send in
The last message he wrote
About a month ago
The last arrow
Bows EYE in my heart
After it was scatter abroad
I got it all back though
Revival went hard!
GOOD GOD!
But what he want though?
Maybe he wants me to see their wedding pictures
I am not sure
But I figure
He just wants to rub salt in the womb
Until I am dead in a tomb
Somebody said the other day
If you
Stab, kick, and hit a dead person
They won’t feel it
Well I don’t feel a thing
I am dead
Only resurrected
He don’t know me anymore
And just today I went to war
Spiritually I speak
And ask those people who were not meant to be
In my life to stay away as I declared and decreed
And the ones that were meant to be
To come back to me eventually
And here he is ironically
Like a lobotomy
And I don’t know him so
This is for you and your wife and cult of friends
All is forgiven but God has been watching
Deception and ignorance has stopped by back then
But they can not return to me again
Maybe it’s to re introduce to you “The Holy Spirit”
The Original reason why we first met kid
My hope is you don’t rebel again
What ever it maybe
I’m not doing this delete block thing
And then you’re back like a spring
Bong
Bong
Bong
So if you just got to have me in your life
Weather I am an enemy or wife
Do what you like
But your are really out of my life
Good Bye for the 7 millionth time
I once was Blind
Now I can see clear and bright
After a long, terrible, sad but
Successful fight
With Jesus living inside
Eternally I rise

No comments:

Post a Comment