Saturday, December 1, 2012

(MY LOVE)


Jamelle Delphiyah Tibbs member of   DEEP SOUL POETS

I can't stop it!
Its addictive!
It starts Mocking
my Exsistance!
I am to hungry to not eat...
...but I'm to sexy to stop being fine
the past I can't delete
I can't get rid of my behind...
Sometimes its just hard
...Hard being me...
why you ask?
Because I am Holy...
I stopped everything else to be holy
to be pure
It took faith
So why oh why can't I stop loving you?
I can't make myself come to hate!
Is Holiness love?
Is Faith Love?
Is Love whom I become?
I starving to know!!!!
WHY???????
I can't deny...
Like my breath of life
I can't stop unless I choose suiside
or somebody murders me from outside
or I just die!
Who can help me?
Who can replace you?
Or who can replace the love I have for you?
Where are they?
Better yet who are they?
Like Even My Lord replaced himself with My Lord
To take the responsibility of My Lord
OH LORD!
i thought that time would help me forget...
Like the last ones before you I did!
Man this is heavy
Like the noodles in fettachini
I know you are the only one who believes me
But you no longer need me
Who knew...it will alway be you...?
I bet you because this be true...
From my memory you said...It would alway be you
My Love

No comments:

Post a Comment