Saturday, December 1, 2012

I NEED A HONEST MAN


I need a honest man
all the way through
from beginning to end
a honest man with integrity
someone willing
to stand up for me
a host to a crowd
but stands humble
not proud
and does not mind
sharing his love
in words
outloud
speaks words from his heart
to explain truth
really works
and will protect me
as if I was him
from phony peoples
rumors,oppinions&
false accusation &outburst
He will have his buddies
respect his miss
soon to be mrs.
holding his anger
in his grit
demanding respect for me
and him
from them
I need a honest man
that is not a punk
that won't jump
because partners say
jump
He will say
I am not a chump
and if we gonna be friends
then honor my wants
because I love her
I care for her
I want here
and I need her
My love inside
will never leave her
a we can chill
but yaw know the deal
after my business
my quality time with her is near
so he will appear
he will hold me and call me dear
whisper in my ear
I could not wait to
have you here
and I shed a tear
he would hold me tight
I believe in his voice
that says
everything will be alright
his words are sincere
he goals are clear
we trust God
and each other
we have no doubt
nor fear
because
he is a honest man
loving me like Chrsit
love the church
will give his life
for me
even if it hurts
if I am cold
he will give me
his coat or shirt
because in me
all he sees is worth
far above rubies
or any other jewel
and he will claim
everyman before him
who left me
was a bunch of fools
and I will agree
because I loved them indeed
but he was the first man
that stayed honest with himself
with God
and with me
now that's deep

No comments:

Post a Comment