Saturday, December 1, 2012

A Plea for Reconciliation

Acknowledgments go to
Starr Williams and Frank Moore 
Whom encouraged me to post this poem.
I love you sister and brother in Christ Jesus



Jamelle Says 
If it is over, why does it not seem like it is over?
Let me explain
Without boarders
Our souls left chemical implants of emotions
Inside each other
We some how exchanged deep expressions
Love impressions
During the time we were best friends, encouragers
And lovers
The power that is in the Spirit drove us to holiness
And the words that we spoke
Still have life in them
We replace our positions of our bodies
Even gave our souls new occurrences
With different people of varieties in society
But some how I crave to talk to you again
Lay with you again,
Preach,Teach & Minister
often
Do all I can
with you
Again
We intertwined our minds
So we stimulate each other
Without even trying
Some part of you is denying
Some part of you is lying
Because when I call you honey
There you go flying
I ignite love inside thee
Intimately
Without sexuality
Did I mention?
You are always in my dreams!
I may have not thought about you for weeks
And there you are unconsciously
I know you have done all you can
to stop me
You even plan on getting married
To somebody
Now if you do
Some part of me will go to 
The grave with you
But death do us part
Is what I know about us two
Maybe its maturity 
that you need
To just face the truth inside
That will set you free
Hoping you will agree
Until then
You will be suffering
Because you are attached to me
Oh it is unfathomably deep
I am definitely holy
I submitted to Jesus the Christ
Totally
I was on the path 
before you had known me
There has been no man with me
Since you honey
I am led by the Holy Spirit
When God says it
I hear it
And when you remember me
I feel it
We are connected
Yes I know 
in a point in time
I am sure we both changed
But some things remain the same
I love you like your poem is saying
"As Ancient As Time"
That’s the love that remains inside
So you can continue to hide
Behind pride
Afraid of what people
Will say
But why?
Or you can take a ride
To where I am alright?
We can have a new beginning
The Kind only Jesus is giving
The one that was meant
In our 1st greeting & meeting
Be honest honey
You need me
I inspire you
And you I
That’s why you try
Not to look in my eyes
Nor chat with me on line
Not to hear my name passing by
And 
Not to hear my voice 
That makes submit
Because you are mines!
And we are back in correlation
Redeeming the time 
Something inside screams
“Why” 
Is this uncontrollable
I told you so
That became challenge-able
And you did it
By Rebelling though
JUST LET GO
And let God
Yes
You have broken a lot of hearts
And just because someone believes
Or excepts everything you do 
And all of your lies
Does not mean
They are the one for your life
I’m your wife
That just means they are not meek
But mentally weak
And you see clearly
That is not me
Taking the responsibilities 
As a husband makes you complete
For protecting, providing
And loving me
Let us produce these godly seeds
For The King of Kings
God says I am your good thing
Just come back and find me
Where you left me
In your heart honey bunny
Tis is my plea
For reconciliation for thee

No comments:

Post a Comment