Saturday, December 1, 2012

MY HEAD vs HeadSHIP

It was my fault I slipped
Sliding like the earth muddy in the Pacific
I should had said no
When I did say yes
I knew I had to pay for this
Battle in my consciousness versus flesh
Of course sinning comes with consequence
I fail in a lust bottomless pit
Foolishly like “BUMP IT!”
I got engulf with the imagery
In my head
90 feet tall the statue stands
And when the music played
I danced
Afraid of the rise of the furnace friendly fires
Loneliness and Condemnation of Social Societies & Family Choirs
Singing my life with their song killing me softly with priors
And I was not at all excited about the heat being turn up 7 times hotter
If I called the Elect LIARS!
And my God be true to the entire
 I should have stood solid for God instead
Yet I bowed to the images
Playing over and over and repeatedly in my head
Though it did not match what The Holy Spirit said
I even felt God growing dreads
Watching his only begotten son as he wept and bled
That fraud was added by the old prophet
That had me deceived in red emotional plague
And walking like the living dead
Getting my thriller on demon driven by possessed man
Trickery enclosed up by undercover evil agents
Using my once trusted in leadership heads
And the weaknesses of saints flaws to continue to tread
As my personal spiritual assassins Assign to try my faith steadiness
When I should have been fasting and praying
Hearing and doing what God was saying
Honor and obeying and love relating
My personal relationship with God was decaying
And I busted my gorgeous rear
Ended in enormous confusion and impairable tears
Let me remind you my embarrassing testers are no longer here
I’ve repented truthfully and God drew exceptionally near
I was born again When an accurate apostle and I came in geared
To this place I fled
It was all in my head
Because in the position back there
The false vision was fed
Now the missionary part with that young man
It could probably futuristically stand
But the marriage part kicked rocks and cans
And my Holy and promised seeds and generation to come
That I thought would be impossibly his
Is coming from my correct husband
Though I don’t know who he is yet
I gave up looking and expecting as a rib
When I enter his circumference
He definitely won’t be punkish
Preying intellectually on a gullible man nor woman
To supply his source of wanting
Easy led away from true sorrow for my deliverance
Condemning me with false doctrines of repentance
Bearing no fruit just reproducing religiousness
Like Adam did Eve
But I’ll wait for my 2nd Adam aka Jesus
A man of God in God's characters Image
It is written in God’s will reference
Peace and Pleasant like a match made in Heaven
We will name one of our sons Seven
Because God will make him in His Perfection
All in my head
Is The Word of God with strong legs
Along with my submissive obedience
And as I pray on my knees bended by my bed
My only desire is to please the Eternal God Head
My Head

1 Kings 13:17-19 (New International Version)

17 I have been told by the word of the LORD : 'You must not eat bread or drink water there or return by the way you came

.' "Deception of the old prophet to the young prophet"

18 The old prophet answered, "I too am a prophet, as you are. And an angel said to me by the word of the LORD : 'Bring him back with you to your house so that he may eat bread and drink water.' " (But he was lying to him.) 19 So the man of God returned with him and ate and drank in his house.

Then the young prophet died 

When I met a real Apostle this is what happened

2 Timothy 3:16-17 (King James Version)

 16All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

 17That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works.

No comments:

Post a Comment