Saturday, December 1, 2012

IN LOVE


I heard someone
Say the difference between
Rap and hip hop
Is like the difference between
Loving someone
And being in love with someone
Is like marrying for status quote
When you should be marrying for the love you know
It’s a battlefield in the mind
Hoping your heart is not deceived
By the eyes
When I was young
I was infatuated with being in love
The cute couple
Having the cute babies
Like angels and doves
Seemed so pure
No matter his status
Ball player or thug
He got mad respect and hugs
Got a little older and it was
Who would be my best friend?
Give me some ends
And sex me into exhaustion
And then it was
Can we learn together and
And grow better together
But now its like
What ever…
Because now I am waiting
To see my reflection
The trainer of my children to be
Direction
My heavenly treasure
My holiness pleasures
My infinite forever
Hidden inside who?
The authority
I can influence as we rule
As He cultivates
As I invest in him
Soul truth
As He gives and I receive proof
That it would be utterly obvious
Before and on the day
We say
I do
He will instruct as I teach
I will nurture as he sustains me
I will call him king
And will call me queen
Because we have dominion
Over the skies, earth and seas
We are priest and prophets
The father and mother of logic
Intercessors and encouragers
Of God’s Kingdom lodges
How will I know?
Because we will have love
And be in love
So its safe to say
That’s all I ever dreamed of
And that’s all I ever know
When wake up
In Love

No comments:

Post a Comment