Saturday, December 1, 2012

I just want to do the will of My Father

I just want to do the will of My Father
I just want to do the will of my Father
Holy, Sacred, Powerful, Awesome God
Oh His love
Keeps my heart from breaking
Oh his blood keeps my salvation from shaking
My my my
Is His His His
Will
His will
I tried it all, my way
I even tried to force, my way
And make it seem as if it was, His way
Deceived myself into a lot, of pain
But my faithful God
Took my heavy burdens, away
I never stop seeking, His face
I will never stop
Making you God, first place
His Heavenly Kingdom, reigns grace 
How sweet victory, does taste
His people fail from a lack of knowledge
Religious demons are enslavement
And bondage of the mind
So is lust tempting and fondled
Only the power of God can stop it
I found out over time, in my closet
In secret, mysteries for filled this topic
Wisdom cries in the streets
My testimonies and my word
Over comes the beast
Because of integrity and honesty
With Jesus the Christ, the Word
His blood, blood, blood
Covering me
Spiritually
Enemies
Using people close and far
To manipulate, hurt, torcher me,
And stop God’s will for me
Trying to control Gods will for me
Me me me
I I I
Belong to the Most High God
If you don't like it
Ha Ha Ha
Blah Blah Blah
Your arms and my arms
Are too short to box with God
I submitted all my parts
Because
I just want to do the will of my Father
Omnipotent, Righteous, Just God
He is my potter
I am the clay
And I never would have made it
To this day
Crying to my Lord
Why did they treat me this way and that way?
Break their word
And God’s word they waved
Grieve the Holy Spirit 
They raved
I love them unconditionally
Their sins, I hate
You throw it in the sea of forgetfulness
You forgave
You simply ask me to do
The same
Finally, that destination of understanding
I maintain
So now, I say
Lord forgive them for
They not know what they do
They do it to me
Because they did it to you
They claim to be your sons and daughters
So I pray for them too
But I have on my shield of faith
I suffer long
For your love
To be displayed
No matter how religion behaves
Even though their so called UN intentional
Intentions may have been in vane
Still
Still
I say still
It’s your will
That I crave
So thirsty
So hungry
My soul is longing
It’s only you God who really wants me
And that’s good
Because Father God all I want is you
And it is your will
That I want to do
I ran too
I hid too
I made mistakes too
But your Holy Spirit led me right back to you
So now dealing with peoples
Opinion or false doctrine
I am not bothered
Simply because
I only want to do the will of My Father
I just want to do the will of My Heavenly
My Faithful, My True, My Anointed,
My always on time 
Wonderful Counselor
Eternally Wise Father

1 comment:

  1. Very intriguing I like your way with words the play on play a reality and knowledge oh how life really is I love it I would like to take part of this poem to send you a sample recording of your works once again the play on play of words you have here is great be patient you'll hear from me soon thank you and God bless you're very talented young lady

    ReplyDelete