Saturday, December 1, 2012

LOVE -vs- Deception

Taken for granted
Taken advantage of
Me
The very word Love
That lives inside of
Me
tricked,hit,kicked
minipulated,ripped,
split
like I have a target
on my forehead saying
'GET THIS CHICK'
with directions in fine small print

 explaing you must kill her, 
destroy her, steal everything from her
BUT DO NOT LET Her Know 
Love is real
Let her believe the lies 
be an great actor of deception in disguise
when you look in her eyes
when you decieve her
apologize enough to go deeper
and find her treasure
and never give it back to her
not ever
Oh But LOVE 
is My Treasure
and we have concord forever
and we endure all things
and we say we forgive you 

when you've done wrong to me... or these
But you thought it was my outer beauty
you thought it was how much you thought I 

depended on you to do your duty
You thought it was my money, my cash, my doe
and you thought it was my intellegence 

and knowledge was what I pride in though
Wow!
How wrong you were
Let me tell you what it is...
Its LOVE
it has died,is dying,& will die 
Yet always resurrects because it is life
so there goes your chance at Killing or destroying me 
because
I only come back stronger, you see?

 There goes your options of stealing from me, 
I give more and create more than anybody, 
So you thought my pride was in my gifts and my talents...

these things are only here to give you what you lack, 
I help balance. Its for you 
and what you got,
I may also need.
But if you do not want to share it with me
I will find somebody who has more 
and bless them with more of me
You thought I valued other creations over yours,

 or the same creation over the same creation...
you are all on the same level
The only differnce between you

and all is who is condemned already and who is called...
other than that...this is where love is at
But you can not see
to understand it
I am not a definition
nor words to remember in a movie or play
I am a Spirit of Life
Truth and the way
I am the only friend you have
You might laugh
But when we finally meet
and relized you choose to be an enemy to me
I will have the last laugh
you hurt my people
you hurt me
Your hurt yourself
you hurt me
Love has words and deeds
you say forgiveness
not relizing the actions follow these decrees 
I have a challenge for you! Remember love is the final judge...
THOSE PEOPLE YOU CONDEMN BEFORE YOU

 EVEN PREACHED OR TEACH ABOUT ME INDIVIDUALLY, 
SHOW THEM IN ACTION WHAT LOVE REALLY MEANS...
AND STOP USING ME WRONGFULLY
Because when you decieve you will be decieved!

No comments:

Post a Comment