Saturday, December 1, 2012

Based on a True Story"Onced Engaged"

Let’s get deep
Blood covenant
Mind bondling
Blood slaughtering deep 
Like the sex we had when I was one my period
That week
Blood and soul ties are deep
Including the prayers in Jesus name we agreed
Filled with The Holy Spirit we grieved
Sealed until redemption day we be
Hey
Remember me?
I gave you everything
All you every need
Still you turned your back and walked away from me
You said you love me too
Then you broke my heart in two
And I have cried a waterfall all over you
You convinced me your lies were true
I can Noah flood this world again with my tears
But I’d rather die then 
Than you leave me alone here
I’m waiting for Jesus to appear
So I rapture my pain up out of here
And to think you won’t even recognize my Love you once kept near
You were my honey boo
And this was one of my worst fears
If this is what hell is like,
I definitely don’t want to go there
These letters
These teddy bears
These cards
Say that you care
But you pride left me bare
Sitting alone in the dark in a chair
Twisting my hair
So I got to get over you
There was a lot I sacrificed just for you
But your gratefulness ain’t there
Said your thankfulness was rare
And it get’s to me
Because I seen everything
Before you made your false commitments to me
I really wanted to believe
The promises you gave me
Saying oh baby please don’t leave
Jamelle please marry me?
I don’t care what people say, forgive me?
Please stay with me?
Now I am saying the same thing
But I guess only one of us loved truly
Forgiving everything
So bad how you treated me
So sad what you did to me
I asked you to forgive me
But I didn’t do anything wrong honey
Still you still screwed me like a sore that bleeds
Covered with much debree 
But we are both saved
Remember the nights that we prayed
Asking God to bless us to stay together forever and a day
And out of no way make a way
Holding hands on our knees
Saying Heavenly Father we come to thee
Humble as we know how
I wish he would have struck both us down
If I would have known you give on the first mile
Any how
Saying we repent of all our sins
Took ours eyes off Jesus again
Weeks go by and again our passion rose again
Lust led us left back to sin
Suddenly
God called me to ministry
A season after your venue of poetry
So I tried to stop our negativity
I could not be hypocrite on TV
But you kept on pressuring me
But when your turn to preach came around
Suddenly you did not talk now
But everybody heard your mouth
All over town
Now you picked to leave me over a man
Thinking you picked God over me
But you left your greatest ministry
Your wife to be was the church see
And you choose to leave me
After you barrowed all my doe
Never paid me back
That’s alright yo!
You left me out in the cold
No food and my car was broke
Fed the homeless but not your fiancé
Study the Word with your buddy
But not your supposed future wife on any day
Even the days and nights you proclaimed
Said you’d be there
For months almost a whole year 
That card was played dear
But now you call your self a servant of God
So did Jesus tell you to break my heart?
I wonder how it would have that night in the dark
If I did not call you to the car
I wonder if you would have even made it
You probably would still be a secular poet
I know I was a big piece to the puzzle quoted
Of the big picture you are now holding
But there is one thing that you lack
Take up all your ego and sale it back
To the devil whose stopping true love
Made for woman and man
From God above
But you are to stubborn to take heed
So you are deceived 
Disobedient to the King of Kings
But you never again have to worry about me
You’d rather have death as your glory
Remember God has the true story
I am really tired of hurting
Especially now you are trying to ignore me
I still got the victory
Not to mention your consistent lies
Your alibis and you constantly made me cry
I should have been happy
When you say goodbye
But I was stuck on the last one
When you said we work it out and you would try
But I am going to end it just like this
I knew I should put you out my house
The night that we first kissed
I counted the cost
Now I say you was not worth it
But God says you almost missed it
If it was not for me
You would not have even been interested
God will give me crown for this
Endurance until the end
And I’m in it 
I love you
Even though you do not except 
And cat got your tongue
So you won’t admit 
Your love for me did exist
You are power hungry wimp
With a non-teachable spirit
And self indulgent 
Finally I quit
Jesus finished it

No comments:

Post a Comment